- Nelson is sometimes described as a lifestyle as well as a destination. It has a reputation for being friendly, creative and easy going. And that's why it's such a great place to visit.
- The 18 hole championship links at The Nelson Golf Club is close to the soothing waters of Tasman Bay making it a perfect place to unwind.
- It's also close to town - just 7km from the heart of Nelson.
- The Nelson region has a reputation for award winning wines, particularly aromatics ( Riesling, Pinot Gris, Gewürztraminer and their famous Sauvignon Blancs) as well as superb “stickies”.
- Nelson is the home to many artists. Some 350 odd! Take a wonder along the arts trail and visit their studios.
- You're bound to find something uniquely beautiful to take home with you.
Visit Jasons for a range of Nelson bed and breakfast (B&B) accommodation. Choose from B & B lodges and retreats, B & B breakfast studios and apartments; country and historic homes, villas and cottage bed and breakfasts.