REACH MORE CUSTOMERS WITH JASONS
NEW ZEALAND'S ONLY NATIONWIDE SHOP FRONT FOR TRAVELLERS!
Jasons is the leading distributor of travel information in New Zealand. The combined power of our print, online and distribution channels ensures that the independent traveller has easy access to information on where to stay and what to see and do, at every stage of their journey, 24/7.
Travellers still expect to be able to gather, browse and compare once in market; and whether it’s the weekend or late at night Jasons is always on duty, delivering your message to potential customers in that all-important ‘final mile’.
“Jasons has a key role to play in the distribution of quality information to visitors while in the country and Tourism New Zealand values the input and impact that Jasons has across the country.”
– Tourism New Zealand’s Communications Manager Deborah Gray
BROAD ONLINE REACH
- A leading resource for people planning their New Zealand holiday. Featuring activities, accommodation, dining and transport operators and a wealth of regional information and local tips to help inspire.
- More than 6000 visitors per day.
- To find out more, email us at email@example.com.
BROCHURE DISTRIBUTION & CONTRACT WAREHOUSING
Jasons has provided a comprehensive brochure distribution network for over 20 years, and we currently service approximately 2090 brochure displays positioned in high profile, high traffic areas across New Zealand. Enjoy the flexibility to choose the circuits in which you want to appear for targeted, cost effective exposure for your business.
Take advantage of our Contracting Warehousing Service and let Jasons manage your brochure stocks for you.
- You’ll free up your time for more important things.
- Benefit from robust tracking through our VisitorPointOnline reporting system.
- Typically save up to 10-25% of your direct costs.
- Make your brochure available to our extensive database of trade outlets, ensuring it is everywhere your customers are.
“Just want you to know that your consumption reports have been invaluable over the last few days projecting brochure usage for the 2014/15 season. It is amazing to have all the figures literally at our fingertips, and to be able to make decisions based on fact!”
- Emilie Bean, Real Journeys Sales Manager NZ & Australia
Jasons has made the strategic decision to focus the business on its core capability and area of growth, being brochure distribution, third party warehousing, and digital solutions for the tourism industry.
A selection of printed publications will be bought to market for the last time by Jasons, including the 2016 Holiday Parks & Campgrounds Accommodation Guide, the 2016 Jasons RoutePlanner series and the Winter/August editions of Jasons What’s On series.
Jasons continue to see an important place for print products in the Tourism Industry, particularly brochures. Jasons distributed close to 2 million brochures in January and February of this year alone, on behalf of nearly 700 clients. New Zealand’s latest Visitor Experience Monitor once again shows that brochures are still an invaluable resource of information for travelers, second only to word of mouth.
Jasons will continue to distribute all print titles that have or will be published, for the entire shelf-life committed to advertisers.
To find out more, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
| || |
- Holiday and Campgrounds
- Jasons Holiday Parks & Campgrounds Directory is New Zealand’s #1 Free Print Guide for campers and Free Independent Travellers.
- 200,000 copies printed.
| || |
- Route Planners
- Jasons Route Planners have been guiding Kiwis and overseas visitors around New Zealand for over 23 years and with six regional Route Planners, we’ve got a map for every road trip.
- More than 1 million copies distributed annually.