Wagon Train RV Park
Wagon Train RV Park is a Qualmark rated 4 star Holiday Park set in a private tropical setting. A central location on Highway 10, Kerikeri, to all Northland's adventures and tours. Our booking office will arrange pick up from the park.
The park's accommodation comprises of:
- RV Motorhome sites
- Trailer/caravan sites
- Tent sites
- Cabin with all linen supplied
- Our new Palm Chalet
Kerikeri is known for its horticulture, niche foods, art and crafts galleries and boutique wineries. Check our our website www.rvparknz.com, Kerikeri DVD: See and Do New Zealand
- Double bedroom with Queen size bed
- Designer ensuite
- Double living room with sofa
- Two bunks
- Large sun deck with jacuzzi
- Carpeted cabin with own deck in a garden setting handy to the amenity building.
- Contains double bed and three bunks. All linen and crockery supplied; refridgerator, toaster, kettle, TV, heater.
- Coach/boat/truck park
- Communal toilet/shower
- Dining Room
- Dump Station
- Internet access
- Laundry/laundry service
- Linen hire
- Cabins with own barbecue cook outs
- Internet Kiosk. Tour coach pick up point.
- Power Sites
- Tour bookings
Craig and Adele Ebbett
Thursday, 26 April 2012
"Awsome, clean and friendly."
Report inappropriate content
We had a great stay and will stay their again. Owner friendly and helpful. Accomodation clean. Awsome park and lay out.
Would you recommend to a friend? Yes
Post a Review
You have to be a 'My Jasons' member to post reviews. Not a member? Register here.