How much does it cost to list on Jasons?
To find out more about how to advertise on Jasons please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How much does it cost to list on Holiday Guide?
Current or new Jasons customers receive a listing in Holiday Guide free of charge, however, if you wish to only list with Holiday Guide, please check out our pricing structure under 'listing your business'
What are my Log In details?
Please check out Password Recovery
to be sent an email reminder of your password (this requires the email address you used to create your MyJasons account).
If you do not remember what email address you used or do not have a MyJasons login, then please contact us on 0800 JASONS.
If your property is not listed on Holiday Guide
then please create a new listing
Can I change my Log In details?
Yes - once you have logged in successfully go to MyJasons
My listing is suspended and I want it re-enabled.
Please contact us at 0800 JASONS.
How many listings can I have?
Each property in New Zealand is allowed a single listing on Jasons and a single listing on Holiday Guide. You may also buy special features like premium ranking and hot deals.
Can I use my Holiday Guide or Jasons listing as my own website?
Yes - and many properties do. Just get your internet domain name to point to your Holiday Guide or Jasons listing URL.
If I use your online booking service what websites will my property be displayed on?
If you use our commission-free online booking service then customers can book via:
The numbers of reservations that you get will depend on a number of factors including:
Do I have to set up my own listing on Holiday Guide?
- How well you have setup your listing on Holiday Guide and Jasons - it pays to spend some time getting the text and photos right.
- Whether you advertise with Jasons / are members of MANZ.
- Whether you link to your online booking service from your own website.
- How often you update your room availability.
- How far in advance you allow customers to book (we recommend making rooms available at least 6-12 months in advance).
- How competitive your room pricing is plays a huge factor in your bookings. Many suppliers make the mistake of discounting their rates on last minute websites which encourages your customers not to book with you directly or on our sites.
- Whether you make it clear in your marketing to your customers that they can book online.
Yes - you are responsible for making sure your listing is as complete as possible, and includes some decent descriptions and photos of your property. The more you can make your listing stand out from your competition then the more bookings you likely receive.
Do I have to set up my own listing on Jasons?
No, we provide a full service when you list with Jasons, however you will be responsible for supplying certain aspects of your listing, such as photos.