- Auckland is New Zealand’s first ‘Super City’, which is made up of four areas each with its own colourful character.
- Manukau is New Zealand’s fastest growing area, with a vibrant Maori and Pacific Island heritage.
- Across the Harbour Bridge is the North Shore, known for its relaxed lifestyle, beautiful beaches and views across the Hauraki Gulf.
- West of Auckland, Waitakere is fringed by the bushclad Waitakere ranges and magnificent surf beaches. It also has many thriving wineries in Auckland’s key wine making area.
- Heading north, Rodney District has rolling farmland and a scenic coastline, while south of Auckland lies Clevedon Valley, a rustic rural area fringed by the rugged Hunua Ranges.
Jasons has a great range of accommodation available throughout the Auckland region. Take your pick from hotels, motels, serviced apartments, lodges, resorts and business accommodation with conference facilities. You will also find camping & holiday parks, bed and breakfasts and backpackers, so take your pick whether you want to be close to the airport or the city.
Showing Auckland Accommodation