The foyer outside our room on level 3 was smelly. The doors were tricky to unlock, the lamp connection was broken and numerous bulbs in the room had blown. Smelly bedroom, someone elses jandel under the bed, and various bits of rubbish not cleaned up. 2 seater couch for 5 people staying - but we did have 4 dining chairs. Holes in the carpet and also the bench. Tacks from the carpet near the kitchen sticking up and catching feet. Areas of mould in the grouting. In general the room felt unclean and poorly maintained.
Great location, staff were friendly and helpful but do not think the accomodation was worth the price. We would not recommend this accomodation to our friends.
Would you recommend to a friend? No